Asleep Atop An Atom Asleep Atop An Atom

I've been perusing the music portal again lately and I can't say I regret it, first newgrounds song I've donwloaded in years.

Only thing I don't like that much is the slowed down drum that hits every now and then.

Lapse responds:

I'm honored, thanks.

[P] - Solar Fire [P] - Solar Fire

Awesome song, it's pretty beautiful

The only issues i had with song were that the echoes of the piano would clash with the next chord of the piano, and then you drowned it out, but the piano was important.

Pezmobile responds:

I guess ur right about the crash with the piano.

thanks for reviewing anyway

[P]

bananejas bananejas

Is there a random button?

If so, you mashed the hell out of it. The beats sounded random, none of them fit together, and you cut off parts randomly. The volume on the bass trashed the pad. Please at least listen to your song before you submit it.

DJclimax responds:

if you read my author comments then you'd notice that i did listen to it and i decided it would be fun to submit a shit song. personally i think 3 is too high of a score

My name is Lyrics My name is Lyrics

The voice got a -3

The reason this is 7/10 is because you breath into the mic quite a bit, which is not an enjoyable sound. Also, lower the volume on the voice a bit, even in hip hop the background music is important. Other than that, pretty nice song.

One-Winged-Raven responds:

Thanks man ! Yeah, I know, my micro is on my laptop, so the sound quality is not very good... It'll be better when I've bought a real micro ^^
I will llower my voice when I have the time, ok...

EDIT : AyƩ ! I've put the music higher... enjoy...

Call me? Call me?

I really like the sadness behind the piano.

You can feel the emotions coming from this song. The reason I gave it an 8/10 was because there are some issues with sound. Once you have all the sounds going at about 2 minutes the reverse guitar or whichever instrument that is makes the cymbals sound clippy. 3:18 that high synth needs to be brought down a little, its very loud and painful. The melodies and everything were great, just technical issues. 4/5 8/10

Ignyte responds:

thankyou very much!
i mean that, It's rare that I get a proper review of a song.
haven't discovered the "Clipping sound" of the reverse cymbals
and as far as the high pitched synth at 3:18 I was unsure as to if it was too loud or not, My headphones tend to play a completely different volume of bass and treble to that of a regular pair or normal speakers with or without a sub...

however I will fix these once I get the vocals in.
I really appreciate your input man, Thanks heaps!

Sweet Dreams (dj JPA) Sweet Dreams (dj JPA)

I think I might be a sucker for piano...

This song is very emotional, it evokes that longing inside to be with another. I hope more people than just I get to listen to this song, because I'm favoriting it. On a side note? WTF DID SOMEONE GIVE THIS A 0?
5/5 10/10 for making me lose my mancard to the beauty.

djJPA responds:

Thank you very much.
I have a very close friend leaving for a very, very long time soon. This will be my dedication to him.

XS - An Offering of Eternity XS - An Offering of Eternity

Pretty nice, sounds very dramatic.

This is a very well done song, I enjoyed the entire length of it, but there a few spots where it just felt... I don't know it felt empty. Not like it needs another instrument but there's some spots where you just go "I know that could have been much better." Besides that there was is occasionally a chord that does not sit right to my ears. Anyway, 4/5, 8/10

Megaman 3 - Magnet Man Megaman 3 - Magnet Man

Very awesome remix but jsut 1 thing...

TURN THE TREBLE DOWN MAAAN Dx I was sitting at my computer with teh volume on low and my ears were ringing a little, its very very high pitched, just lower the treble voluem and raise the base a little please.

"Zombie Nation" Remix "Zombie Nation" Remix

I agree with Kr1z

It's a great song, but because of the constant flux in the volume it gets very...irritating. If you would just fix that constant flux in volume it'd make the song that much better, and enjoyable on headphones.

Rush - Gianfri Rush - Gianfri

Where's the POW?

You need some basses and drums in there, its almost annoying just hearing it without drums, although the arrangement itself is amazing.

Gian responds:

Thank you. I need a drummer (: I know.